What is it?
The Mini Vivaldi II from La Spaziale is a dual boiler, reservoir only, vibratory pump machine with a saturated group head design. It also features volumetric shot dosing, as well as an optional shot timer and pre-infusion chamber.
Who is it for?
Those who want a semi-commercial machine that not only pulls fantastic shots but has proven it can stand the test of time. You want a machine that will easily slot into your kitchen arrangement and make pulling cafe-quality shots on a home espresso machine easier than you'd ever imagined.
Why do we carry it?
The Mini Vivaldi II was built for small scale commercial operations, but it turns out the features that make it great for a coffee cart also make it great for home baristas! Between its narrower, more forgiving 53mm baskets and its volumetric shot buttons the Mini Vivaldi II sets you up for success. It's this combination of performance and utility that has made it one of our favorite machines since Clive's inception, and the basis for the Lucca A53 Mini.
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual pressure gauges
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 1.2L
- Reservoir: 2.4L, BPA Free
- ETL certified for commercial use