What is it?
The Vivaldi II from La Spaziale is a dual boiler, direct plumb, rotary pump machine with a saturated group head design. It also features volumetric shot dosing and programmable pre-infusion.
Who is it for?
Those that want a truly commercial machine in their kitchen. Not only to dial in true cafe-quality shots but to just as easily pump out drinks for friends and family. If you also happen to have the dream of opening a coffee cart in the future, the Vivaldi II will have you covered.
Why do we carry it?
The Vivaldi II was built for mid-size commercial operations which makes it a great prosumer machine. Between its narrower, more forgiving 53mm baskets, volumetric shot buttons, and large 2.5L steam boiler the Vivaldi II sets you up for success at home or in a cafe. It's this combination of performance and utility that has made it one of our favorite machines since Clive's inception, and the basis for the direct plumb LUCCA A53.
- Two 53mm black handle portafilters: one single and one double
- Plastic tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual pressure gauges
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 1.2L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use