What is it?
The Rancilio Silvia M is a single boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head that is run on an internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
You want to pull true shots of espresso at home but you're on a budget and you'd rather not sacrifice half your counter space. You're making drinks for yourself, plus maybe another for a friend. You want something straightforward that's also built to last, with a solid track record.
Why do we carry it?
The Silvia M certainly isn't fancy, but it was never trying to be. In its two decades on the market the Silvia, though unsuspecting, has proven to be an incredibly reliable machine. Due to its extended popularity, it's also one of the best-known machines by home baristas and technicians alike. We carry it as a very budget friendly option for those that just want a shot in the morning and a cappuccino in the evening.
- Double spout 58 mm ergonomic commercial portafilter
- Two portafilter inserts (one single & one double)
- Plastic tamper
- Coffee scoop
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable expansion valve (set the maximum brew pressure you desire)
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Wrapped boiler for energy efficiency
- Espresso cups kept on top of the Silvia will be kept at optimum temperature through radiant heat
- Hot water can be dispensed through the steam wand for rinsing and pre-heating cups
- Boiler: Copper, .35L
- Reservoir: 2.2L