What is it?
The LUCCA M58 is a dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. Built exclusively for Clive by Quick Mill in Italy.
Who is it for?
The espresso lover who holds aesthetic and delicious espresso to be of equal importance. With a PID and commercial standard 58mm group head, you can pull shots just how the roaster intended or just as easily go off the reservation and experiment with new recipes. You want every shot to be a ritualistic experience. Grinding, tamping, lifting the M58's brew lever, watching the espresso drip from its bottomless portafilter. Plus, you need enough steam power for when your milk-with-a-spot-of-coffee friends are over.
Why did we make it?
We wanted to build the espresso machine of our dreams. Simple, beautiful, and capable of pulling fantastic shots with ease. Not only is it a joy to use but it's an eye-catcher on the bar in our Portland showroom. We're quite confident that we accomplished that goal with the LUCCA M58 as this is one of our best selling machines, and our go-to when we want to nerd out with a new single origin.
Want more? Check out our full product review on the M58.
- Double-spouted commercial portafilter
- Bottomless commercial portafilter
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush
- Direct plumb kit
- 15 amp converter cord
- Included with the wood kit: 3 panels (right, left, rear), 1 bottomless portafilter with wood handle and chrome tip, 2 joystick wood knobs, 1 brew lever wood knob.
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
- T.E.A plated and insulated brass boilers combine all the benefits of both brass and stainless steel. All brass components are manufactured with low lead.
- Vertically placed rotary pump (placed underneath motor)
- E61 group head
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- PID controller for the group boiler (adjustable 1.0° celsius or fahrenheit)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature/pressure
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Steam and Pump pressure gauges
- Heating indicator lights
- No-burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Direct connect option (braided water line included)
- 90" power cord (without converter cord)
- Reservoir: 3L with low water sensor
- Drip tray: 56oz