What is it?
The Profitec Pro 800 is a lever espresso machine with a hefty 17lb brew group, a massive 3.5-liter steam boiler, and a vibratory pump. It can be either direct plumbed or run on its internal 3-liter reservoir.
Who is it for?
The brew group is for the espresso traditionalist who wants to be able to pull smooth, rich shots the likes of which an electric pump will never achieve. This machine is built for someone who is excited to scale the steep learning curve of this classic espresso machine design.
Why do we carry it?
The Profitec Pro 800 is by far the best built and most satisfying lever machine we've used, which is why it is the only one in our lineup. There's just something magical about pulling down the lever, getting a true soft-preinfusion, and lifting the lever at just the right moment for the perfect shot. Hearing the silent patter of espresso drops on porcelain never gets old, and neither do the smooth shots this lever machine produces.
- Single-spouted portafilter
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Triple basket
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Grouphead brush
- Water test strip
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- Massive lever brew group (17.1lb/7.8kg)
- Copper boiler with a volume of 3.5L
- PID-control for regulating the boiler temperature
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Drip tray with about a 1L capacity
- Connection to a water drainage is possible
- Water tank with about a 3L volume
- Low wear and tear rotary valves
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Large, removable cup tray
- Height adjustable feet made of stainless steel