What is it?
The Baratza Sette 270Wi is a dedicated home espresso grinder with 40mm conical steel burrs. It has time and weight-based dosing systems, and a combination stepped and stepless grind adjustment system.
Who is it for?
The home barista who wants to make accurate, perfectly dialed shots easy. You want the consistency of weight-based measurements but aren’t too keen on the idea of weighing doses. You also like to switch coffees to keep things interesting, so you want something that makes that easy. Finally, counter space is a precious resource so you'll need something that'll easily fit into your kitchen.
Why do we carry it?
The Baratza Sette 270Wi perfects the original concept of the Sette 270W, providing a unique combination of convenience and performance. With its innovative weight-based dosing system it consistently doses within 3 tenths of a gram of your target dose. This makes it the only grinder that offers both the consistency of weight-based dosing and the convenience of hands-free grinding. It also carries over the speed, easy adjustments, simple cleaning, and single dosing prowess from the original Sette 270. All told, this compelling set of features makes it an easy recommendation for new home baristas of all types. Whether you're a single-doser, an eyeballer, a beginner, or an expert, the 270Wi has something for you.
- 40mm conical steel burrs by Etzinger
- Built-in scale by Acaia
- Stepped macro and micro adjustments
- 3 programmable weight-based dose settings
- Grind directly into a portafilter or the supplied anti-static grounds bin
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Bean hopper capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds bin capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 290W
- Grind speed: 3.5 g/s (espresso) - 5.5 g/s (manual brewing)