What is it?
The Baratza Vario W+ is an all-purpose home coffee grinder with 54mm flat steel burrs. It has both digital timed and weight-based dosing systems, dual stepped adjustment, and a grounds bin.
Who is it for?
The Vario W+ is for the home coffee enthusiast who wants the best of all worlds, and all brew methods, and values efficiency above all things. If you enjoy espresso just as much as making a pour over, and you want one grinder that is easy to use and makes delicious coffee, the Vario W+ can give you that flexibility and precision to dial your recipe down to the gram.
Why do we carry it?
The Baratza Vario W+ has everything we love about the original Vario including its wide grind range, easy adjustments, and low grind retention, and adds one more thing: weight-based dosing. For those that plan to make pour over, drip coffee, or cold brew just as much as espresso the weight-based dosing functionality makes whipping up a batch on your coffee maker easier than ever. Like the original Vario, it’s one of the very few all-purpose coffee grinders that can really walk the walk.
- 54mm flat ceramic burr grinder
- 220 steps of macro and micro-adjustments
- Digital time-based grinding system
- Includes a grounds bin and a metal portafilter clip insert
- LCD screen
- Three programmable buttons
- Designed by Baratza in Seattle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 14.3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 180W
- Burr speed: 1350 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 230g
- Grounds bin capacity: 140g
- Grind speed: 1.6 - 2.2 g/sec