With the Chemex method, you can make coffee as strong as you like without the bitterness. Because of its purity, Chemex brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating or for iced coffee without losing its flavor.
Its visual elegance has earned it a place in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, the Smithsonian, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The Chemex coffeemaker was also selected by the Illinois Institute of Technology as one of the 100 best-designed products of modern times. After 40 years, Chemex still remains one of the purest and most loved methods of brewing.
This eight cup glass handle coffeemaker includes a heat resistant, hand blown hourglass carafe with a loop handle for effortless pouring. Dishwasher safe and holds up to 40 oz. Chemex filters sold separately.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Glass loop handle for effortless pouring
- Non-porous carafe allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating or for iced coffee without losing flavor
- Do not place directly on stove
- Do not use metal utensils in glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Filters sold separately
- Height: 9.1"
- Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Capacity: 40 oz