What is it?
The Eureka Atom 75 is an espresso focused all-purpose home coffee grinder with 75 mm flat steel burrs. This burr grinder uses a digital timed dosing system and stepless adjustment, as well as having a hands-free portafilter holder.
Who is it for?
For the home barista who will accept nothing short of cafe quality, but doesn’t want their home to sound like a cafe. You’ve likely tried smaller burr grinders and can taste the subtle but valuable difference between a home machine and the shots of your local coffee shop. While you want to close that gap, you do have standards. You’ll need a grinder that’s quiet, has satisfying controls, precise grind adjustment, and is dead simple to clean.
Why do we carry it?
Balancing power with home-friendliness and good looks is something we spend a lot of time thinking about around here. So has Eureka. And with the Atom 75, they’ve shown their commitment to pushing that envelope. There isn’t another 75 mm burr grinder that will even suggest it's anything close to quiet. While the Atom 75’s impressive near-silence may be one of its most compelling features, it could very well compete without it. Eureka’s patented grind adjustment system makes precise or sweeping adjustments simple. You can even remove its upper burr to clean the chamber without losing your setting. If you want some of the best flat burr espresso money can buy with all the modern conveniences one could want, the Atom 75 should top your short list.
- 75mm flat hardened steel burr grinder
- Grinds for espresso and all other brew methods
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Eureka "ACE" System (anti-clumps & anti-static)
- Aluminum casing
- Extremely quiet
- Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Optional titanium-coated burrs available
- 1-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Height: 17.12" (21.25" with optional tall hopper)
- Width: 8.07"
- Depth: 8.94"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Watts: 800W
- Burr speed: 1400 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 300g
- Optional tall hopper capacity: 1200g