Stagg [XF] Dripper
Fellow’s first dripper offers steep walls for an even extraction and vacuum insulation for better heat retention and a hotter cup of coffee. With a built-in ratio aid, you always know the right amount of coffee to add. The ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you're done brewing, making clean up a snap. The Stagg [XF] brews 1-2 cups (20 ounces). If you prefer to make slightly less, check out the Stagg [X].
Stagg Glass Carafe
Hand blown with a beautiful, modern design, the Stagg Double Wall Glass Carafe pairs perfectly with the Stagg Pour Over Dripper. Feel confident that your coffee will remain piping hot with the double-wall borosilicate glass and silicone lid. With small markers on the side of the carafe, the Ratio Aid helps perfect your pour-over technique. The first dot lets you know when you’ve reached one serving (300 ml); the second dot for two (600 ml).
Stagg [XF] Paper Filters
Pack of 30 flat-bottom filters.
Stagg [XF] Dripper:
- Stainless steel body
- Silicone gasket
- Vacuum insulated for ultimate heat retention
- Steep walls for even extraction
- No-clog drainage hole
- Ratio aid for accurate measuring of coffee
- Ratio aid acts as a drip cup after brewing
- 30 filters included
Stagg Double Wall Carafe:
- Double wall glass for high heat retention and no exterior condensation
- Hand blown borosilicate glass
- Ratio aid to measure how much water you need
- Silicone lid keeps coffee hot
Stagg [XF] Paper Filters:
- Pack of 30, flat bottom design filters
- Stagg [XF] Capacity: 1-2 cups (20 oz)