This 250-watt flat burr grinder and doser, originally designed for commercial use, has a stepless grind adjustment, allowing for an infinite number of grind settings. The striking die-cast aluminum frame and body offers exceptional durability, while simultaneously helping the machine to stay quiet by containing noise from the motor. This machine is as pleasant on the ears as it is on the eyes.
The top quality 58mm burrs are made of easy-to-clean, long-lasting, Swedish hardened steel, which allows for an even distribution of grounds, minimal waste, and better overall extraction. For years the professional coffee community has been raving over every thoughtful detail of the Mini - from the considerate "recommended starting point for 'normal' espresso" to the timer, which can be set for up to 60 seconds of continuous grinding.
Discover why demand caused this commercial machine to come to the home. Not only will it quickly and dramatically improve the quality of your espresso, but you can look forward to lovingly honing your craft in the years to come.
- 58mm flat steel burrs
- Heavy die-cast aluminum frame
- Quiet grind
- Timer for up to 60 seconds of continuous grinding
- Durable stainless steel ground tray
- Hopper can be removed with beans still in it for ease in cleaning
- 1-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 6.25"
- Depth: 13.25"
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 250W
- Burr speed: 1600 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.3 lbs (600 grams)
- Grounds bin capacity: 0.44 lbs (200 grams)