Instead of thin plastic parts and unnecessary electronic gadgetry, the Technivorm KBGT-741 is built solidly, with a stainless steel insulated carafe to keep your coffee warm, and has only an on/off switch. A coffee maker doesn't get simpler than that. The Moccamaster was built to deliver water more evenly, and brew at the proper temperature and rate to ensure a fantastic cup. It also features an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away. It brews a full 40oz pot of coffee in six minutes and with its thermal carafe, your coffee will stay hot well into your morning. On the go? No problem. The KBGT includes a Travel Lid.
The cult following that this little coffee maker has developed speaks volumes for its build quality and the coffee it makes. We've tested the other, more cheaply built machines out there, and they generally make bitter flat coffee. The Technivorm KBGT will brew your coffee the way it should be brewed, producing a clean, nuanced, and flavorful cup of coffee. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom
- Thermal carafe
- Automatic drip-stop brew basket
- Quiet brew cycle
- Brews 40 oz in under 6 minutes
- Copper boiling element that heats water to between 196 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Hand wash
- Use with cone #4 paper filters
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- 5-year warranty
- Height: 16"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 6.8"
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
- Volts: 120V
- Power: 1400W