What is it?
The Profitec Pro 300 is a German designed dual boiler, saturated group head, reservoir only espresso machine with a vibratory pump and a built-in PID and shot timer.
Who is it for?
The espresso beginner who wants all the best tools for espresso and milk drinks at their disposal, but in a footprint that fits in their kitchen, in a minimalist chrome design. For those that don't plan on making more than a few cappuccinos or americanos at a time, this is the only machine you'll ever need.
Why do we carry it?
Since its release, the Pro 300 has quickly asserted it's role as the key player in the entry-level espresso machine market. With all the features that most home baristas want and a footprint that will fit in any kitchen, it's hard to beat. Combine that with German design and build quality and you have an investment that'll keep you caffeinated for years to come.
Read our full product review of the Pro 300 on our blog post.
- Profitec 58mm single spouted portafilter
- Profitec 58mm double spouted portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Grouphead brush
- Backflush blank
- Water test strip
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Dual insulated boilers
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- Built-in shot timer
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 'No-burn' steam wand
- Steam boiler can be switched on or off separately
- 15 amp model heats both boilers at the same time, super fast warmup and steam recovery
- Low water shut off
- Brew boiler: Brass (stainless steel group head), .325L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Reservoir: 3L (BPA Free)
- Drip Tray: 32oz