La Spaziale Vivaldi II Espresso Machine
A Clive favorite, this double boiler espresso machine directly plumbs to your water line.
Out of stock, next shipment expected in mid August.
- Spouted Portafilter
- Shot Glass
- Craft of Espresso Book
- Microfiber Towel
- Plumb Kit
- Extended Warranty
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
At ease in both the home and the cafe, The La Spaziale Vivaldi II is a long-respected machine built in Bologna, Italy. It features two boilers, a rotary pump, programmable preinfusion, and must be directly connected to a water source. With its impressive steaming power and 2.5 L boiler, you’ll have enough steam to make cappuccinos for the entire neighborhood.Shot dosing is volumetric and programmable, so you can store your shot times for consistent results. A programmable temperature controller also allows you to set the group boiler temperature to really fine tune your extraction.
- Two 53mm black handle portafilters: one single and one double
- Plastic tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- ETL Listed for commercial use
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual manometer
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Built-in safety cut out on pump
- Electronic boiler refill
- Semiautomatic hot water delivery
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Programmable offset differential
- Width: 16.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 2.5L / 1250 Watts
- Group boiler: 0.45L / 800 Watts
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.