La Spaziale Vivaldi II Espresso Machine
A Clive favorite, this double boiler espresso machine directly plumbs to your water line.
Out of stock, next shipment expected in mid August.
- Spouted Portafilter
- Shot Glass
- Craft of Espresso Book
- Microfiber Towel
- Plumb Kit
- Extended Warranty
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
At ease in both the home and the cafe, The La Spaziale Vivaldi II is a long-respected machine built in Bologna, Italy. It features two boilers, a rotary pump, programmable preinfusion, and must be directly connected to a water source. With its impressive steaming power and 2.5 L boiler, you’ll have enough steam to make cappuccinos for the entire neighborhood.Shot dosing is volumetric and programmable, so you can store your shot times for consistent results. A programmable temperature controller also allows you to set the group boiler temperature to really fine tune your extraction.
- Two 53mm black handle portafilters: one single and one double
- Plastic tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- ETL Listed for commercial use
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual manometer
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Built-in safety cut out on pump
- Electronic boiler refill
- Semiautomatic hot water delivery
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Programmable offset differential
Dedicated temperature controlled boilers for brewing and steaming means both functions can happen simultaneously, with the additional advantage of fine tunability. Sour and bitter espresso flavors can be minimized by raising or lowering brew temperature, resulting in a smoother shot. Adjusting the temperature of the steam boiler can increase or decrease the amount of steam power to suit different drink size milk drinks.
The rotary vane pump offers whisper quiet performance just like your favorite cafe’s machine. This super robust design also allows plumb-ability.
Digital Temperature Control
Closed loop temperature control is a very simple and reliable means of maintaining boiler temperature. Brew temperature and steam boiler temperature can be adjusted degree by degree.
Volumetric programming gives the option of precisely dispensing a desired amount of liquid with the push of a button. For example, the double shot button can be programmed for a double shot, and the single shot button can be programmed for a 1oz rinsing flush.
- Width: 16.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 2.5L / 1250 Watts
- Group boiler: 0.45L / 800 Watts
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.