Profitec continues its innovative streak with the spiritual successor to the Profitec Pro 700 dual boiler espresso machine—meet the Profitec Drive, a smart upgrade reimagined to meet the exacting standards of home baristas today. This rotary pump machine combines über high-quality components and construction with features that ensure ease of use, longevity, and excellent espresso. Hand-built in Heidelberg, Germany, the Drive will get you where you need to go on your espresso journey, whether experimenting with flow control and pre-infusion or looking for that perfectly steamed latte.
Profitec Drive Espresso MachineCompare Machines
What you will need
What you will need
30-day love it guarantee
30-day love it guarantee
Home espresso is a big investment. We want to make sure that you are 100% in love with your new setup. You have 30 days to return your machine to us without risk. While we can't pay for the shipping on the way back if you change your mind (we absolutely will if there is a problem), we can make the rest of the process as easy as possible.
Shipping & returns
Shipping & returns
Free shipping on orders over $75. To be eligible for free shipping, the final order amount, after applying any discounts, including rewards points, must exceed $75.
Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the date the order was delivered. Smallware items must be unused. Parts are non-returnable. Open Box, Like New, and Factory Blem items are also non-returnable.
And if you end up needing warranty, we're here to help.
Item added to your cart
Not sure what else you need? We've made it easy.
The majority of Profitec Drive Espresso Machine owners also purchased these popular necessities.
"Absolutely amazing machine. Very sleek, very consistent pulls, great steam power, the right amount of customization/settings control, etc. Build quality is exceptional as well. Would strongly recommend this machine to anyone looking for a high quality dual boiler machine that's simple, consistent, and sleek. 10/10"
Need to Know
What is it?The Profitec Drive is a dual-boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, a silent rotary pump, and a built-in PID and shot timer that can be either directly plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. The Drive features a Profitec flow control device, allowing you to make espresso your way and experiment with different flavor profiles.
New with the Profitec Drive
- Flow control comes standard with the Drive. The red manometer makes the front of the machine pop.
- The compact black OLED PID display is integrated into the front panel of the unit. It comes with new and familiar modes such as—shot timer, programmable pre-infusion, pre-infusion pause duration, brew & steam temperature adjustments, ECO mode, cleaning & filter change reminders, and the ability to turn off the steam boiler.
- Fast Heat-Up Mode—The Drive is ready to pull shots within 12-13 minutes from a cold start.
- Set your Drive to an on/off schedule. The PID allows you to create an on/off schedule for the week to have the machine ready to pull shots before you even wake up.
- Aesthetically, the Drive’s frame is in the field of view with a sleek black frame and black cup railing. The steam and hot water assemblies are outfitted with quick steam joysticks, making steaming fast and intuitive.
Who is it for?
The Drive is for the home barista who wants to perfect their espresso technique, who likes experimenting, and for those who need versatility and enough steam power for the rest of the family. The Drive can really do it all. This machine balances a perfect feature set with a premium build quality and no-nonsense design.
Why do we carry it?
Profitec has proven its dedication to making incredible home machines that are beautiful, reliable, and easy to use. The Drive is no exception. With timeless styling and features that suit espresso purists and latte drinkers alike, you can't go wrong with this dual boiler, and you'll enjoy every shot you pull with its built-in shot timer and silent operation. Profitec also rises to the occasion and adds convenience features like the on/off scheduler, programable pre-infusion, and flow control as a new standard. With 2 bars of steam pressure, this makes for commercial speed and quality, even when steaming large quantities of milk.
- Walnut includes the wood knobs with chrome (2) and wood brew lever.
- Stainless steel 58mm tamper
- Bottomless portafilter
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Double basket
- Triple basket
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray cup riser
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Cleaning brush
- Backflush blank
- Water test strip
- 4-Hole Steam Tip
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
Our techs will bench-test this machine to ensure that no damage has occurred during shipping and that the machine is working just as it should. They will also adjust the pump pressure to pull shots at 9 bars out-of-box. That's the Clive way.
- Updated PID and steam boiler offer 2 bar steam pressure
- Manufactured near Heidelberg, Germany
- E61 brew-group
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Built in PID temperature control and shot timer
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- No-burn insulated steam and hot water wands
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Removable cup tray
- 38" power cord
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 2L
- Reservoir: 3L with low water sensor, BPA Free
- Drip tray: 33oz
|Drip Tray:||Stainless steel|
|Drip Tray Cover:||Stainless steel|
|Drip Tray Capacity:||1 L / 33.81 oz|
|Drainable Drip Tray:||Yes|
|Reservoir or Plumbed:||Both|
|Capacity:||3 L / 101 oz|
|Material:||BPA free plastic|
|Low Water Shutoff:||Yes|
|No Burn (Insulated):||Yes|
|Wand Movement:||Articulating, full rotation|
|Steam Tip Holes:||2 and 4|
|Optional Steam Tips:||Yes|
|Temperature:||Digital temperature control|
|Brew Temperature Adjustment:||Individual degrees (Fahrenheit or Celsius)|
|Steam Boiler Adjustment:||Individual degrees (Fahrenheit or Celsius)|
|Display Can Be Disabled:||No|
|Integrated Shot Timer:||Yes|
|Built-In On/Off Timer:||No|
|Display Cleaning Reminder:||No|
|Pre-Infusion:||Yes, when plumbed in|
|Pressure Gauges:||2, pump pressure and steam boiler pressure|
|Cup Warming Tray|
|Portafilters & Tampers|
|Materials:||Chrome plated brass, black plastic handle|
|Type:||Commercial 58 mm|
|Portafilters Included:||2 (bottomless and double spouted)|
|Baskets Included:||Triple, double, and backflush disk for cleaning|
|Type:||E61, lever activated|
|Maintenance:||Urnex Full Circle or Cafiza backflush detergent|
|Brew Boiler Size:||0.75 L / 25.36 oz|
|Steam Boiler Size:||2 L / 67.63 oz|
|Warm-Up Time:||20 minutes|
|Brew Boiler Power:||1200 W|
|Steam Boiler Power:||1400 W|
|Boilers Automatically Fill:||Yes|
|Pump Type:||Rotary vane|
|Recommended Brew Pressure:||9 bar|
|Adjustable Brew Pressure:||Yes|
|Clive Warranty:||3 year|
|Recommended Application:||Home or office|
|Plug Type:||Standard 15 amp|