What is it?
The ECM Synchronika is a German designed and built dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir.
Who is it for?
The home espresso fanatic who wants a machine that combines a premium experience and unrivaled build quality in a machine that makes serving a dinner party just as enjoyable as your daily espresso.
Why do we carry it?
From the steam joystick to ECM's hefty portafilters to the satisfying chrome brew lever you get a ritualized mechanical espresso experience that won't wear out. Not only that but with its clean internals, this espresso machine gets our tech team's blue ribbon. With a capable espresso grinder alongside the ECM Synchronika, you'll be able to pull shots that rival those of your favorite coffee shop. Whether you love traditional Italian-style espresso or the more subtle and nuanced specialty style, this espresso machine has the flexibility and consistency to excel, and the longevity to make it a worthy investment.
- ECM single spouted portafilter
- ECM double spouted portafilter ECM stainless steel tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray cup riser
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Grouphead brush
- Backflush blank
- Water test strip
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- Manufactured near Heidelberg, Germany
- PID-display: individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers, an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning, integrated shot timer
- 'No-burn', stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Joystick steam and hot water valvesBPA free water reservoir