What is it?
The ECM Synchronika is a German-designed and built dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. This unit includes the LUCCA Flow Control device pre-installed on the group head, providing an easy way to improve your extraction.
Who is it for?
The home espresso fanatic who wants a machine that combines a premium experience and unrivaled build quality in a machine that makes serving a dinner party just as enjoyable as your daily espresso. With the added LUCCA Flow Control gauge, you'll be able to enhance the quality of your espresso and unlock new flavor profiles.
Why do we carry it?
From the steam joystick, to ECM's hefty portafilters, to the satisfying chrome brew lever, you get a ritualized mechanical espresso experience that won't wear out. Not only that, but with its clean internals, this espresso machine gets our tech team's blue ribbon. With a capable espresso grinder alongside the ECM Synchronika, you'll be able to pull shots that rival those of your favorite coffee shop. Whether you love traditional Italian-style espresso or the more subtle and nuanced specialty style, this machine has the flexibility and consistency to excel and the longevity to make it a worthy investment. It's capable of producing 2 bar steam pressure, making for commercial speed and quality, even when steaming large quantities of milk.
- Walnut includes joysticks, brew lever, and flow control paddle.
- ECM bottomless portafilter
- ECM double spouted portafilter
- ECM stainless steel tamper
- Double basket
- Triple basket
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray cup riser
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Grouphead brush
- Backflush blank
- Water test strip
- ECM Steam Nozzle Set
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
Our techs will bench-test this machine to ensure that no damage has occurred during shipping and that the machine is working just as it should. They will also adjust the pump pressure to pull shots at 9 bars out-of-box. That's the Clive way.
- Manufactured in Italy and Germany
- PID-display: individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers, an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning, integrated shot timer
- 'No-burn', stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- 2-bar steam pressure
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 2L
- Reservoir: 3L with low water sensor, BPA Free
- Drip tray: 42oz